You can have the perfect day, every day, in the exquisitely designed home in Venetian Golf and Country Club. Start the day off with a round of golf then enjoy an afternoon cook out with your top-of-the-line outdoor kitchen featuring granite counter tops with a large eating island, an ice maker, sink, and Solaire appliances including an infrared 30″ grill, a two burner gas stove, a glass front refrigerator and powder coated cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors. Finish off the evening with pool side cocktails under LED Nebula lighting then a movie in your state-of-the art movie room featuring a 100″ wall mounted screen, surround sound, a fiber optic star studded ceiling, and custom acoustic panels for the ultimate sound experience.
BONUS GOLF INCENTIVE ~ Homeowner will pay your golf initiation fee!
This four bedroom, three bath, one story house with theater room in North Venice was designed with entertaining in mind. If you have been searching for floor plans with media room downstairs, you will find that this home has one of the best floor plans for entertaining.
If you work out of the home, then the home office featuring wood floors and plantation shutters will suit you perfectly.
Cook in grand style in the chef’s kitchen, clad with premium finishes and fixtures including high-end granite, top of the line stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, and a wall mounted fountain. Sliding glass doors in the kitchen/great room and living room showcase the home’s gorgeous lake views while opening up the home to the outdoor entertaining space.
Spill out to the awe-inspiring lanai, where a fully-equipped outdoor stainless-steel kitchen, sun deck, private pool and spa await. Dramatic LED lighting along the lanai cage framework and custom sconce pool cage lighting complete this ultimate outdoor experience.
Venetian amenities include nature trails, a resort style pool and spa, lap pool, club house dining, tiki bar, fitness center and classes, tennis, and an 18-hole championship golf course.
This gated community is conveniently located close to I-75, world-famous local beaches, shopping and dining.
238 Portofino Drive Property Details
Square footage: 3146
Every detail in this home was carefully selected and designed with entertaining in mind. You won’t be able to find another new construction home with all these upgrades at this price!
- Premium waterfront lot with western sunset views
- Upgraded plank tile laid on a diagonal
- Upgraded wood flooring in master and study
- Tray ceilings
- Crown moulding
- Custom kitchen hood vent
- Built in wine refrigerator
- Custom cabinet kitchen panels on backside of kitchen island
- Complete security system with 4 cameras accessible with your phone
- Ring doorbell camera system (When doorbell rings it goes to your phone. Communicate with someone at your door when out of town)
- Upgraded landscape lighting in addition to what builder installed.
- Custom irrigation system.
- Sonos ready (wireless sound system). Built in speakers throughout the home and on the lanai.
- Private pool with fountain and heated spa
- LED Nebula lighting along lanai cage ceiling framework
- Custom sconce pool cage lighting on dimmers
- Hurricane glass throughout, including newly installed front door glass inserts.
- Plantation shutters or Hunter Douglas shades in all rooms
- Remote control blinds in master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in every room including lanai
- Home theater room with 100″ wall mounted screen
- Star studded fiber optic constellation with Little Dipper and Orion’s Belt in theater room
- Outdoor kitchen with granite, ice maker, sink, and Solaire appliances including infrared 30″ grill, 2 burner gas stove, glass front refrigerator and powder coated cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors.
- Custom stone wall behind grill area
- Tankless water heater
- Central vac
- Low HOA fees of $184 quarterly!