Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Lakewood Ranch is an award winning, master planned community located in Manatee County in the zip codes 34202 and 34211. Comprised of fourteen scenic villages spread across 31,000 acres, the area offers housing options from affordable condos to million dollar estates. Homes for sale consist of single family homes, villas, townhouses, and condos of various sizes and price ranges. The community boasts three golf courses, an athletic center with 18 lighted tennis courts, a 75 acre Premier Sports Campus, the Ancient Oak Gun Club, and Polo and Cricket Clubs.
Downtown Main Street is the energetic social hub for local residents and visitors. There is dining, boutiques, a theater, mini golf, and plenty of festivities. You don’t want to miss out on Music on Main, a monthly block party offered the first Friday of every month. Each block party features a concert to benefit a local non-profit organization. For those who love living in the heart of it all, Main Street offers downtown condos to suit your needs.
The Lakewood Ranch Hospital, referred to as The Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, is located at 8330 Lakewood Ranch Boulevard. With over 500 physicians and a variety of specialty centers, residents have medical care at their fingertips.
Browse Neighborhoods in Lakewood Ranch, FL
Lakewood Ranch Schools
When Lakewood Ranch, FL was conceived, education was one of the top priorities, and still is today. Schools in this distinctive community are some of the top rated in the area. Exceptional education opportunities begin at pre-school all the way through to the college level.
Use our map below to learn more about Lakewood Ranch schools, school locations, and parent ratings.
Lakewood Ranch, FL Real Estate
Lakewood Ranch Florida Homes for Sale
Top 10 Things to Do Near Lakewood Ranch
- The Lakewood Ranch Cinema is located on Lakewood Ranch Main Street. This quaint theater has large screens and comfortable seating. It is a popular destination so be sure to get there early enough. Before or after the movie, enjoy the shops and restaurants of Lakewood Ranch Main Street.
- The Fish Hole at Lakewood Ranch – Mini Golf, located on Lakewood Ranch Main Street, is a great place to visit with the kids. The holes are challenging enough for children, and the layout of the course is attractive to young children, especially the Koi fish pond in the middle of the course. Fish food is available for an affordable 25 cents.
- Sarasota Polo at Lakewood Ranch is a unique alternative to Sunday football. The polo club hosts Sunday matches from December through March, starting at noon. The combination of beautiful horses, high-end guests, and a face paced match make for a beautiful afternoon.
- Arts A Blaze Studio located on Lakewood Ranch Main Street is a walk-in paint studio perfect for kids and adults of all ages. Select from a collection of over 400 pottery pieces, select your paint colors, and let your creativity shine.
- The Premier Sports Campus is located off SR 70 in Lakewood Ranch. It is host to a number of sports including Soccer, Lacrosse, Rugby, Ultimate Frisbee, and Football. Guest can come to watch sporting events on the local, state, regional and national levels.
- Nathan Benderson Park is the perfect setting for a 3.5-mile walk or jog along neatly manicured trails. If water sports are your passion, then drop a paddleboard, canoe, rowboat or kayak into the pristine 400-acre lake or enjoy a picnic in the 600-acre park. Pets are welcome! The park is also host to a number of events including rowing championships, 5K runs, movie nights, and Circus Sarasota.
- TreeUmph Adventure Course is a challenging, yet exciting, outdoor adventure course. You will zip, climb, swing and soar!
- Music on Main is held the first Friday of each month on Lakewood Ranch Main Street from 6-9 pm. This is a free concert series and block party with music, food, friends, and fun.
- The University Town Center Mall, often referred to at UTC, is a mega mall with fine boutiques, high-end department stores, shops, and a variety restaurants. Be sure to check out their event calendar for fun and exciting activities held at the mall throughout the year.
- Siesta Key Beach, ranked as the #1 beach in the nation, is made famous for its soft white sand and crystal blue waters. Although an approximate 30-minute ride, it is well worth the visit. For an out-of-the-ordinary experience, on Sunday evenings before dark, head out to Siesta Key Beach to watch the Drum Circle. You will find super-friendly people from all walks of life, music, and dancing. This is a free event and great for people of all ages, including young children.
If you need more information on a property, contact Gina Ursini of Ursini & Company by phone/text at 941-812-4894 or by email at email@example.com. We are always here to help!